 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Handbags » Clutches » Classic Shape Small Detachable Strap CLUTCHES

Classic Shape Small Detachable Strap CLUTCHES

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • STB-210056

OEM Classic Shape Zipper Bag Small Shoulder Bags Detachable Long Strap Lady Crossbody Bags Women Fashion Replica Ladies  Small Detachable Strap CLUTCHES.

We choose high-quality leather materials and keep improving our production process so that we can offer consumers new designs and great quality.

Data Sheet

Style Number: STB-210056
Material: PU
Color Black/ White/ Brown (Color can be customized as our color card, or Pantone No.)
MOQ: 300pcs per style per color
Size/Logo: AVENUES/ can be customed
Sample Lead Time: 7-10business days after paid the sample cost and confirmed all the details.
Production Lead Time: About 30-45 business days after all details confirmed, depends on quantity.
Delivery Methods : by courier, by air, by sea. 
Packing: One poly bag, 6-12pcs per carton, carton size:depends
Payment terms: T/T 30% deposit upon confirmation,70%balance to be paid before shippment.



Q: Are you a trading company or do you make things?

A: We've been making bags and selling them around the world for more than 16 years.

Q:Do you provide samples? How much does it cost?

A:Yes, sample orders are appreciated, but they are not free. Instead, we will pay you back when you place a larger order.

Q:Do you accept customized?

A: Yes, we do take custom orders. We have a lot of experience with OEM and ODM.

Q:Do I have to pay more if I want to print my logo?

A: There will be an extra charge based on how your logo is designed and how it is printed.

Q: How do you want to be paid?

A: T/T, L/C, and PayPal are the most common ways that people pay us.

As a rule, we ask for a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% before we ship.

Q: What time will the package be delivered?

A: This is usually 30 to 45 days after the purchase confirmation, depending on the number.

Q:How do I place an order with you?

A: Send us a message, confirm your needs, give us a quote, negotiate order details, confirm the sample, sign the contract, pay a 30% deposit, and pay the rest before shipping.


①Our strict QC team of 8+ people is the key to making sure customers are satisfaction.

②We have our own sample room with skilled sample workers. Sample development is welcome.

③Professional factory for more than 16 years, offer on-time delivery and reliable business.

④Shoulder bags, crossbody bags, handbags, tote bags, sport bags, computer bags, evening bags, laptop bags, backpacks, and other bags are the company's main business.

⑤We could do things for you in a way that is just right for you. Logo, design ideas, where to find new materials, and so on.

We can provide various fashion-trended bag production. With a self-owned version room, we can not only develop new styles following clients' needs but design for our brand.


Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong