 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Crossbody Bags » Chain Bags » Fashion Heart hardware Women PU CHAIN BAGS

Fashion Heart hardware Women PU CHAIN BAGS

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • DJB-210109

This style has a fashion element to the main design, the woven pattern makes it more Fashion, with a metal chain as the handles for carrying.

This handbag is made of sturdy material and is stylish. The classic design, which is made of high-quality PU, has a timeless look.

We choose high-quality leather materials and keep improving our production process so that we can offer consumers new designs and great quality.

Data Sheet

Style Number: DJB-210109
Material: PU
MOQ: 300pcs per style per color
Sample Fee: 50usd per pc
Sample Lead Time: 7-10business days after paid the sample cost and confirmed all the details.
Production Lead Time: About 25-30business days after all details confirmed.
Delivery Methods : by courier, by air, by sea.
Delivery date : 30--40 business days after all details confirmed, depend on order quantity.
Packing: One poly bag, 6-12pcs per carton, carton size:depends
Payment terms: T/T 30% deposit upon confirmation,70%balance to be paid before shippment.


Chain Bags

Chain BagsChain Bags


Q: Are you a trading company or do you make things?

A: We've been making bags and selling them around the world for more than 16 years.

Q:Do you provide samples? How much does it cost?

A:Yes, sample orders are appreciated, but they are not free. Instead, we will pay you back when you place a larger order.

Q:Do you accept customized?

A: Yes, we do take custom orders. We have a lot of experience with OEM and ODM.

Q:Do I have to pay more if I want to print my logo?

A: There will be an extra charge based on how your logo is designed and how it is printed.

Q: How do you want to be paid?

A: T/T, L/C, and PayPal are the most common ways that people pay us.

As a rule, we ask for a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% before we ship.

Q: What time will the package be delivered?

A: This is usually 30 to 45 days after the purchase confirmation, depending on the number.

Q:How do I place an order with you?

A: Send us a message, confirm your needs, give us a quote, negotiate order details, confirm the sample, sign the contract, pay a 30% deposit, and pay the rest before shipping.


We can make a variety of bags that are in style. With our own version room, we can not only make new styles based on what our clients want, but we can also make designs for our brand.

8+ peoples strict QC team, quality control is our key to meet customer satisfaction.

We have our own sample room with professional sample workers, welcome for sample development.

16+years professional factory, offer on time delivery and trusty business.

We could offer customized and one-stop services. Logo, design suggestion, new materials sourcing and so on.

Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. It was founded in 2005. Our business is mainly focused on bag manufacturing and global trading. Our own brand AVENUES is built by our own professional design team, adhering to the design concept of fashion and comfort for many years.


Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong