 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Handbags » Top Handle Bags » Lady Large Soft Wholesale TOP HANDLE BAGS

Lady Large Soft Wholesale TOP HANDLE BAGS

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • DJB-210040

Lady Large Soft Wholesale TOP HANDLE BAGS.This bag is a chic accessory that exemplifies elegance and luxury, making it the ideal choice for any event that you might be attending.

In order to provide consumers with cutting-edge designs and products of superior quality, we are careful to choose only materials of the highest possible standard while working with leather.

Data Sheet

Style Number: DJB-210040
Material: PU
Colors: Brown, Dark Grey, Black
MOQ: 300pcs per style per color
Sample Fee: 50usd per pc 
Sample Lead Time: 7-10business days after paid the sample cost and confirmed all the details.
Production Lead Time: About 25-30business days after all details confirmed. 
Delivery Methods : by courier, by air, by sea. 
Delivery date : 30--40 business days after all details confirmed, depend on order quantity.
Packing: One poly bag, 6-12pcs per carton, carton size:depends
Payment terms: T/T 30% deposit upon confirmation,70%balance to be paid before shippment.




Q: Are you a trader or do you make things?

A: We've been making bags and selling them around the world for over 16 years.

Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or does it cost?

A: Yes, you can place a sample order, but it won't be free. If you later place a large order, we'll give you your money back.

Q: Do you do custom orders?

A: Yes, we love custom orders, and we have a lot of experience with OEM and ODM.

Q:Should I pay more to have my logo printed?

A: Depending on the style of your logo and how you want it printed, you may have to pay extra.

Q: How do you want to be paid?

A: Most of the time, we accept T/T. We can also accept L/C and PayPal.

The normal way to pay us is with a 30% deposit and the remaining 70% before we ship.

Q: How long will it take to get here?

A: Depending on the amount, it usually takes between 30 and 45 days after the order is confirmed.

Q: How do I place an order?

A: Send us a message, confirm your needs, give us a quote, negotiate order details, confirm the sample, sign the contract, pay a 30% deposit, and pay the rest before shipping.


8+ peoples strict QC team, quality control is our key to meet customer satisfaction.

We have our own sample room with professional sample workers, welcome for sample development.

16+years professional factory, offer on time delivery and trusty business.

Main business: Shoulder Bags, Crossbody Bags, Handbags, Tote Bags, Sport Bags, Computer Bags,Evening Bags, Laptop Bags, Backpacks, etc.

We could offer customized and one-stop services. Logo, design suggestion, new materials sourcing and so on.

We can make a variety of bags that are in style. With our own version room, we can not only make new styles based on what our clients want, but we can also make designs for our brand.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading. Our own brand AVENUES is built by our own professional design team, adhering to the design concept of fashion and comfort for many years.



Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong