 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Handbags » Clutches » Wholesale Classic OL Large CLUTCHES

Wholesale Classic OL Large CLUTCHES

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • STB-210059

Wholesale Classic OL Large CLUTCHES,with a leather handle, it is suitable for carrying on one shoulder and has a buckle closure.

The style is unique in personality and ageless in its appeal.

Data Sheet

Style Number: STB-210059
Material: PU
Color Black/ Cognac (Color can be customized as our color card, or Pantone No.)
MOQ: 300pcs per style per color
Size/Logo: AVENUES/ can be customed
Sample Lead Time: 7-10business days after paid the sample cost and confirmed all the details.
Production Lead Time: About 30-45 business days after all details confirmed, depends on quantity.
Delivery Methods : by courier, by air, by sea. 
Packing: One poly bag, 6-12pcs per carton, carton size:depends
Payment terms: T/T 30% deposit upon confirmation,70%balance to be paid before shippment.


We select high-quality leather materials and continuously refine our production process to bring innovative design and excellent quality to consumers.


With adjustable shoulder straps, you can handbell or crossbody to create different styles.


A area that has been neatly organized and is easy to reach through the use of multi-compartmental space partition, zoning for the storage of personal things, and other similar features.


Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?

A: With over 16 years of expertise, we specialize in the manufacturing of bags and global trade.

Q: Do you offer samples? Is there a charge for them?

A: Certainly, we welcome sample orders, but they are not provided free of charge. The sample cost will be refunded when you place a substantial order later.

Q: Do you accommodate customization?

A: Absolutely, customized orders are highly encouraged. We possess professional experience in both OEM and ODM services.

Q: Is there an additional cost for logo printing?

A: Yes, a supplementary fee will apply based on the style and printing method chosen for your logo.

Q: What are your payment terms?

A: While we commonly accept T/T, we are also open to L/C and PayPal. Our standard payment schedule involves a 30% down payment with the remaining 70% settled before shipping.

Q: When can I expect the delivery?

A: Following order confirmation, the delivery typically takes between 30 and 45 days, depending on the order quantity.

Q: How can I place an order with you?

A: Initiate an inquiry - Confirm your requirements - Receive our quotation - Negotiate order details - Confirm the sample - Sign the contract - Pay a 30% deposit - Settle the balance before shipment.


Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong