 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Handbags » Clutches » Fashion Candy Color PU Lady's CLUTCHES

Fashion Candy Color PU Lady's CLUTCHES

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • GNB-210214

Fashion Candy Color Spring CLUTCHES with adjustable shoulder straps, you can handbell or crossbody to create different styles.

This CLUTCHES is a chic accessory that exemplifies elegance and luxury, making it the ideal choice for any event that you might be attending.

In order to provide consumers with cutting-edge designs and products of superior quality, we are careful to choose only materials of the highest possible standard while working with leather.

Data Sheet

Style Number: GNB-210214
Material: PU
MOQ: 300pcs per style per color
Sample Fee: 50usd per pc 
Sample Lead Time: 7-10business days after paid the sample cost and confirmed all the details.
Production Lead Time: About 25-30business days after all details confirmed. 
Delivery Methods : by courier, by air, by sea. 
Delivery date : 30--40 business days after all details confirmed, depend on order quantity.
Packing: One poly bag, 6-12pcs per carton, carton size:depends
Payment terms: T/T 30% deposit upon confirmation,70%balance to be paid before shippment.




Q: Are you a trading company or do you make things?

A: We've been making bags and selling them around the world for more than 16 years.

Q:Do you provide samples? How much does it cost?

A:Yes, sample orders are appreciated, but they are not free. Instead, we will pay you back when you place a larger order.

Q:Do you accept customized?

A: Yes, we do take custom orders. We have a lot of experience with OEM and ODM.

Q:Do I have to pay more if I want to print my logo?

A: There will be an extra charge based on how your logo is designed and how it is printed.

Q: How do you want to be paid?

A: T/T, L/C, and PayPal are the most common ways that people pay us.

As a rule, we ask for a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% before we ship.

Q: What time will the package be delivered?

A: This is usually 30 to 45 days after the purchase confirmation, depending on the number.

Q:How do I place an order with you?

A: Send us a message, confirm your needs, give us a quote, negotiate order details, confirm the sample, sign the contract, pay a 30% deposit, and pay the rest before shipping.

Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. was started in 2005. Our main business is making bags and trading around the world. Our own brand, AVENUES, is made by our own professional design team. For many years, they have stuck to the design idea of fashion and comfort.

8+ peoples strict QC team, quality control is our key to meet customer satisfaction.

We have our own sample room with professional sample workers, welcome for sample development.

16+years professional factory, offer on time delivery and trusty business.

Main business: Shoulder Bags, Crossbody Bags, Handbags, Tote Bags, Sport Bags, Computer Bags,Evening Bags, Laptop Bags, Backpacks, etc.

We could offer customized and one-stop services. Logo, design suggestion, new materials sourcing and so on.


Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong