 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Crossbody Bags » Chain Bags » Fashion Classic Quilted Soft PU Lady CHAIN BAGS

Fashion Classic Quilted Soft PU Lady CHAIN BAGS

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • STB-210093

Elevate your style with our sophisticated single-shoulder bag, radiating elegance and luxury. Perfect for any occasion, we meticulously select premium materials like leather to craft cutting-edge designs. Our commitment to quality ensures continual refinement in manufacturing.

Data Sheet

Style Number: STB-210093
Material: PU
Color (Color can be customized as our color card, or Pantone No.)
MOQ: 300pcs per style per color
Size/Logo: AVENUES/ can be customed
Sample Lead Time: 7-10business days after paid the sample cost and confirmed all the details.
Production Lead Time: About 30-45 business days after all details confirmed, depends on quantity.
Delivery Methods : by courier, by air, by sea.
Packing: One poly bag, 6-12pcs per carton, carton size:depends
Payment terms: T/T 30% deposit upon confirmation,70%balance to be paid before shippment.




Q: Are you a trader or a manufacturer?

A: With over 16 years of experience, we've been crafting and distributing bags worldwide.

Q: Do you offer samples? Is there a cost?

A: Certainly, sample orders are available, though not free. Upon larger orders, the sample cost is refundable.

Q: Do you accommodate custom orders?

A: Absolutely, custom orders are a delight, backed by our extensive expertise in OEM and ODM.

Q: Is there an additional fee for logo printing?

A: The cost varies based on your logo's complexity and preferred printing method.

Q: What are your payment methods?

A: Generally, we accept T/T; we also consider L/C and PayPal.

Our standard payment structure involves a 30% deposit and the remaining 70% prior to shipping.

Q: What's the estimated delivery time?

A: Typically, it takes 30 to 45 days after order confirmation, contingent on the quantity.

Q: How can I initiate an order?

A: Connect with us via message, confirm your requisites, receive a quote, negotiate order specifics, approve the sample, formalize the contract, provide a 30% deposit, and settle the remaining balance before shipping.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading. Our own brand AVENUES is built by our own professional design team, adhering to the design concept of fashion and comfort for many years.


    We can make a variety of bags that are in style. With our own version room, we can not only make new styles based on what our clients want, but we can also make designs for our brand.

  • Our Advantages

    Main business: Shoulder Bags, Crossbody Bags, Handbags, Tote Bags, Sport Bags, Computer Bags,Evening Bags, Laptop Bags, Backpacks, etc.


Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong