 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Tote bags » Women's Tote Bags » Fashion Neat PU Large WOMEN'S TOTE BAGS

Fashion Neat PU Large WOMEN'S TOTE BAGS

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • STB-210078

Fashion Neat PU Large WOMEN'S TOTE BAGS.

This WOMEN'S TOTE BAGS is a stylish piece that combines elegance and luxury. It is perfect for any event.

We select high-quality leather materials and continuously refine our production process to bring innovative design and excellent quality to consumers.

Data Sheet

Style Number: STB-210078
Material: PU
Color (Color can be customized as our color card, or Pantone No.)
MOQ: 300pcs per style per color
Size/Logo: AVENUES/ can be customed
Sample Lead Time: 7-10business days after paid the sample cost and confirmed all the details.
Production Lead Time: About 30-45 business days after all details confirmed, depends on quantity.
Delivery Methods : by courier, by air, by sea.
Packing: One poly bag, 6-12pcs per carton, carton size:depends
Payment terms: T/T 30% deposit upon confirmation,70%balance to be paid before shippment.




Q: Are you a trading company or do you make things?

A: We've been making bags and selling them around the world for more than 16 years.

Q:Do you provide samples? How much does it cost?

A:Yes, sample orders are appreciated, but they are not free. Instead, we will pay you back when you place a larger order.

Q:Do you accept customized?

A: Yes, we do take custom orders. We have a lot of experience with OEM and ODM.

Q:Do I have to pay more if I want to print my logo?

A: There will be an extra charge based on how your logo is designed and how it is printed.

Q: How do you want to be paid?

A: T/T, L/C, and PayPal are the most common ways that people pay us.

As a rule, we ask for a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% before we ship.

Q: What time will the package be delivered?

A: This is usually 30 to 45 days after the purchase confirmation, depending on the number.

Q:How do I place an order with you?

A: Send us a message, confirm your needs, give us a quote, negotiate order details, confirm the sample, sign the contract, pay a 30% deposit, and pay the rest before shipping.

We can make a variety of bags that are in style. With our own version room, we can not only make new styles based on what our clients want, but we can also make designs for our brand.

Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. It was founded in 2005. Our business is mainly focused on bag manufacturing and global trading. Our own brand AVENUES is built by our own professional design team, adhering to the design concept of fashion and comfort for many years.


Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong