 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Crossbody Bags » Chain Bags » Lady small shoulder fashion CHAIN BAGS

Lady small shoulder fashion CHAIN BAGS

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • STB-210064

Flap Closure Ol Handbag Chain Shoulder Bag,Lady Business Shoulder Bags,Lady small shoulder fashion CHAIN BAGS.

In order to provide consumers with cutting-edge designs and products of superior quality, we are careful to choose only materials of the highest possible standard while working with leather.Multi-compartment space division, personal belongings storage zoning, and at a glance, a space that is clean and easy to get to.

Data Sheet

Style Number: STB-210064
Material: PU
Color  (Color can be customized as our color card, or Pantone No.)
MOQ: 300pcs per style per color
Size/Logo: AVENUES/ can be customed
Sample Lead Time: 7-10business days after paid the sample cost and confirmed all the details.
Production Lead Time: About 30-45 business days after all details confirmed, depends on quantity.
Delivery Methods : by courier, by air, by sea. 
Packing: One poly bag, 6-12pcs per carton, carton size:depends
Payment terms: T/T 30% deposit upon confirmation,70%balance to be paid before shippment.



Q:Are you trading company or manufacturer?

A:We have over 16 years of experience in bag manufacture and international trade.

Q:Do you provide samples? Does it cost money or not?

A:Yes, sample orders are appreciated, but they are not free; instead, we will repay you when you place a larger order.

Q:Do you accept customized?

A: Yes, we do take custom orders. We have a lot of experience with OEM and ODM.

Q:Do I have to pay more if I want to print my logo?

A: There will be an extra charge based on how your logo is designed and how it is printed.

Q: How do you want to be paid?

A: T/T, L/C, and PayPal are the most common ways that people pay us.

As a rule, we ask for a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% before we ship.

Q: What time will the package be delivered?

A: This is usually 30 to 45 days after the purchase confirmation, depending on the number.

Q:How do I place an order with you?

A: Send us a message, confirm your needs, give us a quote, negotiate order details, confirm the sample, sign the contract, pay a 30% deposit, and pay the rest before shipping.

Our Advantages

We can provide various fashion-trended bag production. 

Our strict QC team of 8+ people is the key to making sure customers are satisfaction.
We have our own sample room with skilled sample workers. Sample development is welcome.
Professional factory for more than 16 years, offer on-time delivery and reliable business.
We could do things for you in a way that is just right for you. Logo, design ideas, where to find new materials, and so on.

Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong