 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Crossbody Bags » Shoulder Bags » Swallow Gird Pattern Small Size Lady SHOULDER BAGS

Swallow Gird Pattern Small Size Lady SHOULDER BAGS

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • XKB-210170

Swallow Gird pattern is  everlasting trend in Fashion. This style is small size while it is functional, either go with handle carry or crossbody with the long strap. Nice match for lady's daily use. 

Introducing our chic crossbody bag for women. Crafted from premium textile material, its body features a timeless Swallow Gird  pattern. Enhanced with high-quality hardware, this piece embodies both style and durability. Elevate your ensemble with this versatile accessory, perfect for various occasions.

Data Sheet

Style Number:







AVENUES/ Customized




fashion pattern/ flap closure


shopping/ campus/ travel



Established in 2005, Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. specializes in bag production and worldwide trade. Our in-house label, AVENUES, is curated by our skilled design squad, dedicated to fashion-forward and comfortable design principles over the years.


Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?

A: We have amassed over 16 years of proficiency in both bag manufacturing and global trading.

Q: Do you provide samples? Is there a charge?

A: Absolutely, we extend a warm welcome to sample orders. Regrettably, these samples are not offered free of charge. However, rest assured that the sample cost will be duly refunded upon placing a substantial subsequent order.

Q: Do you entertain customization?

A: Without a doubt, we enthusiastically embrace customized orders, and our track record boasts a wealth of experience in both OEM and ODM endeavors.

Q: Does logo printing incur an additional fee?

A: Yes, an incremental charge is indeed applicable, contingent upon the intricacies of your logo design and your preferred printing technique.

Q: What are your preferred terms of payment?

A: Typically, we favor the modes of T/T, while also accommodating L/C and PayPal transactions. Our standard payment structure entails an initial 30% deposit, with the remaining 70% to be settled prior to shipment.

Q: What is the projected delivery timeline?

A: Generally, our delivery timeline spans 30-45 days from the point of order confirmation. Naturally, this timeline may adjust depending on the quantum of the order.

Q: How can I initiate an order with your esteemed company?

A: Initiating an order with us is a seamless process. Simply commence by submitting an inquiry, subsequently confirming your requisites, perusing our quotation, engaging in negotiations regarding order specifics, granting approval for the sample, formalizing the contract, disbursing a 30% deposit, and culminating with the settlement of the remaining balance prior to shipment.


Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong