 +86-13761010925    bag@shavenues.com
Home » Bags » Crossbody Bags » Shoulder Bags » Messenger Constructive Black PU Lady Shoulder Bags

Messenger Constructive Black PU Lady Shoulder Bags

facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button
  • DJB-210082

This tote bag has a very neat design, one stitched slip pocket on the front panel, and a large capacity that can fit tablets.

The shape has nice construction as a messenger bag, mainly in black and made in PU, high drop handles easy for shoulder carry.

Data Sheet

Style Number:







AVENUES/ Customized




large capacity/ High drop handles


shopping/ OL/ travel

Our single-shoulder bag, meticulously crafted from high-quality PU material using exquisite stitching techniques. This bag effortlessly combines simplicity with a touch of vintage charm, making it an ideal companion for both daily commutes and leisurely travels.

The fine craftsmanship is evident in the precision of the stitching, ensuring durability and a refined finish. The use of premium PU material not only imparts a luxurious texture but also guarantees resilience to the rigors of daily use.

Its minimalist yet retro style adds a timeless flair to any outfit, making it a versatile accessory suitable for various occasions. The bag's design strikes the perfect balance between functionality and aesthetic appeal.

Featuring a spacious main compartment, this bag offers ample storage for daily essentials, making it convenient for your on-the-go lifestyle. Whether heading to work or embarking on a weekend getaway, the bag's practicality and understated elegance make it a standout accessory for every occasion.




Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?

A: With over 16 years of expertise, we excel in both bag manufacturing and global trading.

Q: Do you offer samples? Is there a charge for them?

A: Certainly, we welcome sample orders, but they are not provided free of charge. However, the sample cost will be refunded when you place a larger order.

Q: Do you accept customized orders?

A: Absolutely, we highly welcome customized orders, leveraging our professional experience in OEM & ODM services.

Q: Is there an additional charge for logo printing?

A: Yes, there will be an extra charge depending on your logo style and chosen printing method.

Q: What are your payment terms?

A: Typically, we accept T/T, and we are also open to L/C and PayPal. Our standard payment terms include a 30% deposit, with the remaining 70% settled before shipment.

Q: What is the delivery time?

A: Generally, the delivery time is 30-45 days after order confirmation, depending on the quantity.

Q: How can I place an order with you?

A:Send us inquiry--Confirm your demands-Offer our quotation--Negotiate order details--confirm the sample--sign the contract--pay deposit 30%--pay balance before shipment.


Product Category

Get The Latest News Delivered Daily !

If you need to unsubscribe, please contact us by phone, email or message, we will solve it for you.


Shanghai Avenues Co., Ltd. Was founded in 2005, our business is mainly committed to bag manufacturing and global trading.




 Tel:+86-13761010925(Main)
         +86 21 5589 1838
 Address:Room 8001, 1515 Building D, Zhongshan North Road, Shanghai, China
Copyright © 2021 Shanghai Avenues Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.  沪ICP备2021010079号-2 | Sitemap | Support By Leadong